


In other news: I am feeling much better, but it seems that i just couldn't keep my germs to myself and poor little Dylan seems to be sick again. It just seems like he is fighting a bad cold but with his reflux issues added in he has seemed like he has a stomach bug too; however I believe it is just mucus getting into his stomach and making him throw up! To much information I know!
Also, I pulled Candace's hair up in two piggy tails! yeah, I love playing with her hair.

Oh I have to add: Dylan has added another word to his vocab. He now says bottle too! I'm just really excited about this because Alexcis and Brittney didn't say a word until they were a bit older and Candace isn't saying anything yet either so it's so exciting to hear something coming out of the mouth of such a little one! He now says "mama, dada, ball ball, night night, and bottle!" I get so excited everytime i hear him say something I think i actually frighten him with my excitement sometimes! Well, that's all for now, have a great weekend!

3 comments:
Joseph has that camera too. His broke shortly after Christmas though. He LOVED to take pictures. I can't tell you how many pictures of feet and the couch we now have.
I love Candace's little pigtails! I was so proud the first time I was able to do that to Hannah's hair. :)
Sorry that Dylan isn't feeling well, but glad you are doing better. My kids were not well for weeks and are finally getting over whatever it was they had. Hannah had to be on a nebulizer for a few weeks because she was so bad. Anyway... hope all the sickness leaves your house SOON. :)
Too cute! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Poor Dylan!! Hey, let me know if you ever need me to keep the kids for a little while. I know I'm not around during the day, but I could help in the evening. Have a great weekend!
Stacey
Alexcis, you are real good at taking pictures!!
they are real cute. Candace looks real cute with her pigtails. Hope to see you all this weekend. We will pray Dylan is better for Sunday!!
Post a Comment