Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been awhile

It has been a while since I have posted! Things have been busy. We had a yard sale here this past friday and Saturday so I was very busy with that last week. And school and preschool is coming to an end and it seems like there is just a lot going on!

Baby updates: my sister-in-law arrived home from Guatemala with her baby girl, Maria. She is beautiful and she is doing wonderful. Kim says she sleeps through the night and just seems very content, happy and easy going. What a blessing! My other sister-in-law had her twin girls! She had them at 33 weeks so they needed to be in the NICU for a few weeks until they gained weight. They were able to take one of the babies home last friday and the second one should come home this week! So Congratulations!!

Not to much is new. I just have to share these pictures of Dylan eating his first ice cream cone. I was eating an ice cream cone and he saw me and started to whine so I put it to his mouth to let him have a taste and he took the thing from me and wouldn't give it back! He loves it! The pictures are out of order. The first one is when he was all done, the second one was when he was starting with it and the last one is somewhere in the middle of eating it!



Have a great week!

No comments: