We had a great time. There was lots of room to ride four wheelers and there was a small stream in the back yard for the kids to play in and a pond to fish in. The weekend was full of new experiences for the kids and it was so much fun.
I don't know if you can see Dylan's face but he is saying 'oooohhhh' as he watches the girls play in the stream. For now the babies just watched as the older girls played in the water.
I grew up on a farm and I have so many good memories of riding around on the tractor with my dad. My mom tells me I even knew how to drive it. So I'm so happy to see my kids getting to make their own "farming" memories!
Alexcis did figure out how to start the tractor. It won't be long until she knows how to drive it too!!
Alexcis' first fish. It ended up being the first of many. She caught over 40 fish during her three days of fishing. She could cast her own rod and everything!

The kids loved the new cabin. We gave Alexcis her choice of where she wanted to go for her birthday; the beach or the cabin and she choose the cabin. So we will be headed back up real soon! Thanks mom and dad!





2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time! Joseph wants to go fishing so bad but Roger and I aren't the fishing type. I went fishing once and I was grossed out. The 4 wheeling though? THAT sounds like fun. :)
It looks like you had a lot of fun! Wow they caught pile of fish~ that's great it makes fishing a lot more fun:) Take care
~Kim
Post a Comment