Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dylan is walking! And a baby boom!

Actually Dylan has been walking short distances for over a month now. I have video footage of him walking down the hallway in mid-January! But now he is really starting to walk everywhere he goes. He still slips on the hardwood really often and he has the bumps and bruises to show for it but he is really getting the hang of it! I took a few pictures this week:




In other news: There is a huge baby boom going on in our immediate families: My sister-in-law, Tonya, had her baby on Feb. 19th. It was a beautiful little girl. I have seen many pictures but i have not met her yet, hopefully this week! Congratulations to Matt and Tonya! Many know that my younger sister, Tawana, is pregnant and she had her ultrasound yesterday and found out she is having a boy!!!! Woo-hooo! Congratulations Tawana, we are praying everyday for a healthy little baby, and now we know it's a boy! I know him and Dylan will be such buddies! Hopefully they will let Candace play too right!! Also, my sister in law Wendy found out a few weeks ago that she is having twin girls! How exciting will that be?!! And today my sister-in-law Kim will find out if she is having a boy or a girl! Can't wait to hear the news! Kim is also in the process of adopting a little girl from Guatemala! Hopefully she will be traveling to bring her home within the next couple of months! I know her and Candace will be such friends!
So if that was hard to keep straight I'll sum it all up: We recently welcomed a new little niece into the world and there will be five more nieces or nephews coming before the summer is through!!!
Yes, a HUGE baby boom!!! Congratulations everyone!

4 comments:

Foxy5 said...

Wow! That IS a baby boom! Are you ready to add to the mix or are you letting the others catch up first? ;)

I had no idea Tawana is pregnant. I haven't been to church in what feels like forever. Congratulations Tawana! 2 little boys, they are lots of fun!
(I also didn't know where you and your sisters stood in the age line-up. So that was interesting to learn a bit of info there!)

If my family can stay healthy for 2 days straight we'll be at church this week. It's been a ROUGH month 'round here.

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

Val, I think I will just enjoy holding all the new born babies and then giving them back! None for us right now!! lol.
I hope everyone is feeling better at your house, come on spring!

koolmomm said...

I love those pictures! Wow! Dylan looks so big! When you sum it up with our side and Steve's side like that, that really is a baby boom! What fun!! Children are just such a joy!

TJ said...

Aw, Dylan. Such a handsome little man, isn't he? He does look bigger now that he is walking too; it's like that quickly they transform from baby to little boy.
Too fast really...
Steve's side really is adding many new additions this year. It is really wonderful. And I am thrilled to be adding a little boy too this summer! Dylan and this one will be best buds, like all the cousins are! Thanks for your prayers! I still have a way to go, keep praying! God is good!