School is closed today and I think the kids are getting a bit stir crazy! They see the snow outside but it is also raining so they cannot go out. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Here is just a couple of pictures:
Steve entertaining the girls:
Alexcis and Brittney built a block tower and they told Dylan he could knock it over but he just stared at it and said 'what's that?' I think he was very impressed.
We had some really high winds this past sunday and Steve looked out in the back yard and noticed this:
The neighbors tree fell over in our back yard! We wish we would've saw it fall. It doesn't look like it broke the fence, thankfully, but it is going to be a big clean up project.Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:
I'm with you on the snow! Just one nice, big blizzard, and then we can go right to 75 degrees! My kids were stir crazy today, too. And we should've talked last week...I had what I think was the flu, too!
Stacey
Oh no, not you to Stacey!! I hope everyone is feeling better over there!
Love the pictures of the kids... looks like Steve did an awesome job keeping the kids happy too! I did not know about that tree falling over! Wow! That is a big tree! I guess it was windier than I realized. How did that not break the fence?! So wild this weird weather! I want summer back!
Hey Crystal. I had no idea about that tree. It was really windy but still that is an awfully big tree to just get knocked over!
Nathaneil misses Brittney too! I let him look at your blog and he said he misses her. They havn't seen too much of each other lately with the sicknesses around us. Hopefully they can get together to play really soon!!
Post a Comment