I ordered dresses online for the girls to wear to my brother's wedding and they are finally here!! Candace is going to be a flower girl and the girls are helping to receive gifts. I love these dresses! I am so happy they came i always am a bit worried about ordering online from an unknown site but if you need a great dress i can recommend a wonderful site with so many beautiful kids dresses.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AAAWWW~They look so pretty in their dresses!! ~KIM
Oh they are beautiful! Candace is going to be adorable walking down the aisle. I like how the (older) girls dresses are the same but different. (that makes sense, right?) :)
I'll have to get that website from you. Roger's brother is getting married next summer and we'll need a cute dress for Hannah. :)
3 comments:
AAAWWW~They look so pretty in their dresses!! ~KIM
Oh they are beautiful! Candace is going to be adorable walking down the aisle. I like how the (older) girls dresses are the same but different. (that makes sense, right?) :)
I'll have to get that website from you. Roger's brother is getting married next summer and we'll need a cute dress for Hannah. :)
what lovely girls~they make the dresses look beauitful!!
Post a Comment