Monday, November 24, 2008

Picture Time!

We took the kids for pictures last week. We haven't had a picture of all four kids together in over a year and we decided it was time to brave it again. Dylan really didn't want to cooperate but out of about 20 pictures there was one of all four of them that i liked. We also got them to pose for individual pictures again. I can't wait to get them so i can update my pictures over my fireplace. But we have decided that the next time we want pictures of them all together we need to find someone who will come to the house, maybe someone we know... any ideas anyone???

But here are my cuties from this photo sitting:












1 comment:

Foxy5 said...

Oh my goodness those are great! Where did you go? The 2 with all the kids together are beyond adorable. I like the one of Dylan by himself. He seemed a little unsure about it but it made for a cute picture.
We have one of Nehemiah at about Dylan's age running away from the photographer. I love it because it captured Nehemiah - always on the go.