Monday, December 1, 2008

Fireplace and other stuff!

We finally have the fireplace 100% completed! So here are a couple pictures of the mess that it was and then a shot of it now:



All decorated for Christmas! Steve did the black marble around the fireplace and on the floor in front of the fireplace, I love it!

We hosted thanksgiving this year for Steve's family. We took pictures of all 18 grandchildren with Grandma and Grandpa while everyone was here. It was quite the funny experience but we did end up getting a couple of good pictures.


And I must post a picture of the doe and the buck which Steve shot this year during New York rifle season a few weeks ago. Alexcis was proud of her daddy but a bit grossed out by the deer!


Dylan loves his cowboy hats, he always runs around in them but won't let me get a picture, but this time i was able to get a couple... of him in front of the fireplace no less!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Foxy5 said...

Wow! Your new fireplace is beautiful!! Great job. I hope our next house has a fireplace. They seem so cozy. :)

And another wow (!) for all of those Grandkids in one picture! And I don't even see any candy for sit still bribes anywhere. I only have 3 and there is candy in any picture where all 3 are together. :)

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

good idea, candy, now why didn't i think of that!